Councillor Susan Brown
Title: Leader of the Council, Leader of the Labour Group, Board Member for Economic Development and Partnership
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Regularly call round on local people and happy to be contacted if residents want to raise an issue.
Phone: 07775792447 (call only)
- Appointments Committee
- City Executive Board (Chair)
- Disciplinary Committee for the Chief Executive, Service Heads and Directors
- Shareholder Meeting
Terms of Office
- 03/05/2013 - 22/05/2014
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 07/05/2018 - 11/05/2020
Appointments to outside bodies
- Growth Board
- Non Ecclesiastical Charities of St Mary Magdalen
- OSP Economic Growth Steering Group
- Oxford Strategic Partnership (OSP)
- Oxfordshire Partnership
- The Oxfordshire LEP (OxLEP)
Education: London School of Economics (LSE) and University of Texas.
Council services in which particularly interested: Housing, services that affect my constituents.
Other bodies on which she serves: St. Mary Magdalen Parish Charities (Council appointee)
Employment: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Hobbies and interests: Spending time with family and friends, reading, film, theatre.