Oxford Strategic Partnership (OSP)
The Oxford Strategic Partnership is Oxford City's Local Strategic Partnership.
The partnership was founded in 2003 to promote joined-up approaches for improving quality of life in the city.
The aims of this Partnership are:
- To provide a clear and ambitious vision for the future of Oxford, developing its environmental, economic and social life in a positive and sustainable way;
- To improve the quality of life of all sections of the community, to reduce inequalities, and support the needs and aspirations of citizens in their local areas;
- To foster and promote closer working between local agencies to deliver responsive and high quality services across the city.
Oxford City Council representation
The Oxford City Council representatives are:
· Cllr Bob Price, Leader of the Council
· Cllr John Tanner, Board Member Clean and Green Oxford
· Cllr Andrew Gant, Leader of OCC Liberal Democrats
Updated August 2016
- Councillor Susan Brown - Leader of the Council