Councillor Nigel Chapman
Title: Cabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
Ward: Headington Hill & Northway
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
34 Chalfont Road
Phone: 01865 554757
Mobile: 07850 763 708
Bus. email: email@example.com
Download Councillor Nigel Chapman contact details as VCard
- CabinetCabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
- Planning - Oxford City Planning Committee
- Shareholder and Joint Venture GroupCabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
Terms of Office
- 09/05/2016 - 11/05/2020
- 11/05/2020 - 10/05/2021
- 10/05/2021 - 06/05/2024
Appointments to outside bodies
- Association for Public Service Excellence (APSE)Cabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
- Northway Community AssociationCabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
- Oxfordshire Resources & Waste PartnershipCabinet Member for Citizen Focused Services
Cllr Chapman received his MA in English from Cambridge University in 1977.
He serves in a voluntary capacity on the South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
Council services: Cllr Chapman is particularly interested in Housing and planning and the Council’s company Oxford Direct Services.
Other organisations: Cllr Chapman is a governor at New Marston Primary School and on the Northway Community Association.
In his spare time he enjoys cricket (and umpiring matches); football (and holds an Oxford United season ticket); walking, reading, theatre and films.