Evaluation of Oxford City Council's Welfare Reform Team European Social Fund Project
To ask the City Executive Board to note the evaluation of the project. The evaluation includes contributions from Oxford University, external stakeholders and a customer survey.
Original project brief:
The project being undertaking is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the aim is to engage with 600 tenants renting privately in Oxford City who aren’t working to determine what support they would need in order to either gain employment or undertake work related training. The project builds on the success of the Local Authority Led Pilot undertaken by OCC during 2013 by identifying a new customer base which will in turn provide more learning on what a Local Support Service Framework (LSSF) could look like once Universal Credit is introduced in Oxford. The report aims to highlight the activity that will be undertaken during the ESF Project.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/08/2014
Scrutiny Responsibility: Scrutiny Committee;
Decision due: 19 May 2016 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Lead member: Customer Services and Corporate Services
Lead director: Executive Director for Organisational Development and Corporate Services
Department: Financial Services
Contact: Paul Wilding, Rough Sleeping & Single Homeless Manager Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252461.
- 17/10/2014 - Oxford City Council's European Social Fund Project
- 20/05/2016 - Evaluation of Oxford City Council's Welfare Reform Team European Social Fund Project
- 06/10/2014 - Scrutiny Committee Oxford City Council's European Social Fund Project 06/10/2014
- 15/10/2014 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Oxford City Council's European Social Fund Project 15/10/2014
- 19/05/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Evaluation of Oxford City Council's Welfare Reform Team European Social Fund Project 19/05/2016