Housing Strategy 2015-2018
The Housing Strategy 2015-16 sets out the priorities for the next three years, with a new action plan to help deliver these priorities.
Approval of the strategy is being requested following consultation.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant effect on people living or working in at least 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 01/08/2014
Scrutiny Responsibility: Scrutiny Committee;
Decision due: 20 Jul 2015 by Council
Lead member: Housing (expired)
Lead director: Head of Housing Services
Department: Housing Services
Contact: Stephen Clarke, Head of Housing Services / Director Housing Companies Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252447.
- 17/10/2014 - Draft Housing Strategy 2015-2018
- 09/10/2014 - Housing Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee) Draft Housing Strategy 09/10/2014
- 15/10/2014 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Draft Housing Strategy 2015-2018 15/10/2014
- 14/05/2015 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Approval of Housing Strategy 2015-2018 14/05/2015
- 20/07/2015 - Council Housing Strategy 2015-2018 20/07/2015
- Housing Strategy 2015-2018