Land acquisition and Project Approvals for the development of homes in the HRA
Cabinet, at its meeting on 09 September 2020, delegated authority to:
1. The Director of Housing, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Affordable Housing; the Head of Financial Services/Section 151 Officer; and the Council’s Monitoring Officer, to enter into agreements for the purchase of land, and any other necessary agreements or contracts and/or spend within the identified budget, for the provision of additional affordable housing; and
2. The Chief Executive, in consultation with the Cabinet Members for Finance and Asset Management, and Affordable Housing, to approve any property or development purchases over £500,000 for affordable housing, within this project approval and budget envelope.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 07/05/2020
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Decision due: 9 Sep 2020 by Cabinet
Decision due: 5 Oct 2020 by Council
Decision due: 1 Mar 2021 by Executive Director (Communities and People)
Decision due: Before 31 Dec 2023 by Chief Executive
Considered on: 20 Jul 2020 by Council
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Housing
Department: Housing Services
Contact: Dave Scholes, Affordable Housing Supply Corporate Lead Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252636.
Reason date could change: Provisional: Decision reliant on another action or process
Is the date subject to change: Yes
- 16/10/2020 - Land acquisition and Project Approvals for the development of homes in the HRA
- 28/04/2021 - Commercial advice contract to support Council clienting function of OCHL, the Council's wholly owned housing company
- 14/10/2021 - Acquisition of 2 properties/sites from Oxfordshire County Council for the purposes of developing 65 affordable housing units.