The Delivery Arrangements for Additional Affordable Housing
To authorise the transfer by purchase by Oxford City Council of the extensively refurbished 3 bedroom house, new build 3 and 5 bedroom house delivered through the OCHDL Extensions programme. Contributing to the Councils overall Affordable Housing provision.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure, income or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 11/02/2019
Decision due: 27 Jul 2021 by Director of Housing
Decision due: 4 Nov 2021 by Executive Director (Communities and People)
Decision due: Before 31 Dec 2021 by Assistant Chief Executive
Decision due: Before 31 Dec 2021 by Executive Director (Development)
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Affordable Housing, Housing Security, and Housing the Homeless Cabinet Member for Planning and Healthier Communities
Department: Housing Services
Contact: Stephen Clarke, Head of Housing Services / Director Housing Companies Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252447.
Reason date could change: Provisional: Decision reliant on another action or process
Is the date subject to change: No
- 09/08/2019 - The future strategic direction for the Council's group of housing companies
- 22/07/2020 - Transfer by sale of land at Elsfield Hall and Former 2-16 Cumberlege Close to Oxford City Housing (Development) Limited (OCH(D)L).
- 22/07/2020 - Purchase of completed development sites at Elsfield Hall, Cumberlege Close and Between Towns Road
- 28/07/2020 - Transfer by sale of the Between Towns Road former Murco garage development site to Oxford City Housing (Development) Limited (OCH(D)L).
- 27/07/2021 - Transfer by sale of land at the former Lucy Faithfull House site on Speedwell Street Oxford to Oxford City Housing (Development) Limited (OCH(D)L) and the purchase of the completed development by Oxford City Council from OCH(D)L
- 16/08/2021 - Transfer by sale of land between 22 and 23 Harts Close, Kidlington to Oxford City Housing (Development) Limited (OCH(D)L) and the purchase of the completed development
- 05/11/2021 - Purchase of completed development at Edgecombe Road
- 09/11/2021 - Purchase of the three homes at 66 Sandy Lane, Oxford