Lucy Faithfull House
The report for December CEB seeks approval for the transfer of the freehold interest in Lucy Faithfull House to the Council’s Housing Group of companies and making available the necessary loan finance for the development of the site to proceed.
CEB October 2017; previous decision was to
1. Approve the demolition of Lucy Faithfull House.
2. Authorise officers to investigate the viability of undertaking the development of the site as outlined below with Oxford City Housing Limited (OCHL) as part of its overall development programme.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure, income or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Wards affected: Carfax;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/09/2017
Decision due: 23 Jan 2018 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision due: 19 Feb 2018 by Council
Lead member: Finance, Asset Management, Housing (expired)
Department: Housing Services
Contact: Alan Wylde, Housing Development Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01865 252319.
Reason date could change: Confirmed for this meeting
Is the date subject to change: No
- 01/02/2018 - Lucy Faithfull House
- 12/10/2017 - Housing Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee) Lucy Faithfull House 12/10/2017
- 16/10/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Lucy Faithfull House 16/10/2017
- 23/01/2018 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Lucy Faithfull House 23/01/2018