Review of Community Grants Programme and Commissioned Advice Strategy 2018-2021.
This report is a merge of two proposed reports from the July Forward Plan: the Review of Community Grants Programme and progress on the Commissioned Advice Strategy 2018-2021.
To review and request approval for an approach to expand our ‘offer’ to the three year Community and Voluntary Sector grant programme from April 2018; and to update the Board on the progress made in developing a new Commissioned Advice Strategy during 2017/18
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 03/10/2016
Decision due: 21 Nov 2017 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Reason: More work neeed
Lead member: Customer and Corporate Services
Lead director: Executive Director for Organisational Development and Corporate Services
Department: Executive Director OD and Corporate Services office
Contact: Paul Wilding, Rough Sleeping & Single Homeless Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01865 252461.
To be discussed with advice organisations the
Council currently funds in October.
Reason date could change: Provisional: Awaiting further information, advice or input.
Is the date subject to change: Yes
- 23/01/2017 - Commissioned Advice Strategy 2018-2021
- 01/12/2017 - Review of Community Grants Programme
- 06/12/2016 - Scrutiny Committee Commissioned Advice Strategy 2018-2021 06/12/2016
- 19/01/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Commissioned Advice Strategy 2018-2021 19/01/2017
- 21/11/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Review of Community Grants Programme 21/11/2017