Waterways Public Space Protection Order
To update the Board on the outcome of phase one of the consultation process and proposals for the way forward.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant effect on people living or working in at least 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Carfax; Hinksey Park; Holywell; Iffley Fields; Jericho and Osney; Marston; North; Rose Hill and Iffley; St. Clement's; St. Margaret's; St. Mary's; Summertown; Wolvercote;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 11/01/2016
Decision due: 6 Apr 2017 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Lead member: Community Safety
Lead director: Executive Director for Sustainable City
Department: Community Services
Contact: Richard Adams, Community Safety Service Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01865 252283.
Public consultation completed.
Reason date could change: Confirmed
Is the date subject to change: No
- 26/08/2016 - Waterways Public Space Protection Order: pre-consultation
- 07/04/2017 - Public Safety on Oxford's Waterways
- 07/03/2016 - Scrutiny Committee Waterways Public Space Protection Order: pre-consultation 07/03/2016
- 17/03/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Waterways Public Space Protection Order: pre-consultation 17/03/2016
- 27/03/2017 - Scrutiny Committee Public Safety and addressing anti-social behaviour on Oxford's waterways. 27/03/2017
- 06/04/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Public Safety on Oxford's Waterways 06/04/2017