Development of a Recycling Transfer Station
To present a feasibility study for the development of a site to operate a Council managed transfer station for City collected co-mingled recyclables, green waste, street arisings and engineering works spoil.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant effect on people living or working in at least 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: Cowley Marsh;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 28/07/2015
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Scrutiny Responsibility: Scrutiny Committee;
Decision due: 15 Dec 2016 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Reason: Provisional: Decision reliant on another action or process.
Lead member: A Clean and Green Oxford
Lead director: Executive Director for Sustainable City
Department: Community Services
Contact: Geoff Corps, Cleaner Greener Services Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fiona Piercy, Interim Assistant Chief Executive, Regeneration and Economy Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252185.
Reason date could change: Confirmed
- 19/12/2016 - Transfer Station for Recycled Material
- 08/12/2016 - Finance Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee) Transfer Station for Recycled Material 08/12/2016
- 15/12/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Transfer Station for Recycled Material 15/12/2016
- 15/12/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Scrutiny Response: Development of a Recycling Transfer Station 15/12/2016
- Transfer Station for Recycled Material