Homelessness Property Investment
A proposal for the Council to invest in a dedicated property fund in order to lever in additional funding to that provided by the Council, to procure accommodation that can be used to house homeless households in the private rented sector was approved by CEB in July 2015 and Council in September 2015.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant effect on people living or working in at least 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/05/2015
Decision due: 23 Sep 2015 by Council
Decision due: Not before 23 Sep 2015 by Head of Housing Services
Department: Housing Services
Contact: Stephen Clarke, Head of Housing Services / Director Housing Companies Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252447.
- 31/07/2015 - Homelessness Property Investment
- 31/12/2015 - Homelessness Property Investment
- 30/07/2015 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Homelessness Property Investment 30/07/2015
- 23/09/2015 - Council Homelessness property investment 23/09/2015
- Property Investment Fund invesment to secure access to private rented accommodation