The policy will set out the future priorities and areas of intervention in the private rented and owner occupied residential sectors in Oxford and will clarify the regulatory approach to be taken by the Council.
The policy will be considered at the following meetings:
· CEB – February 2016 for pre-consultation
· CEB – July 2016 post-consultation
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant effect on people living or working in at least 2 wards;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/10/2014
Decision due: 14 Jul 2016 by Cabinet
Reason: meeting dates of CEB
Lead member: Planning and Regulatory Services
Lead director: Executive Director for Regeneration and Housing
Contact: Ian Wright, Head of Regulatory Services and Community Safety Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public consultation for 6 weeks from January to March 2016.
- 12/02/2016 - Private Sector Housing Policy (pre-consultation)
- 26/08/2016 - Private Sector Housing Policy (post-consultation)
- 01/02/2016 - Housing Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee) Private Sector Housing Policy 01/02/2016
- 11/02/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Private Sector Housing Policy (pre-consultation) 11/02/2016
- 07/07/2016 - Housing Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee) Private Sector Housing Policy 07/07/2016
- 14/07/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Private Sector Housing Policy (post-consultation) 14/07/2016
- Private Sector Housing Policy