To recommend to Council the adoption of the Budget and medium term Financial Plan for 2015/16 following public consultation.
On 17 December CEB delegated to the Section 151 Officer in consultation with the Board Member for Finance and Assets to determine whether it is financially advantageous for the Council to enter into a Business Rates Pool.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure, income or savings of £500,000 or greater;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 30/09/2014
Scrutiny Responsibility: Scrutiny Committee;
Decision due: 12 Feb 2015 by City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision due: 18 Feb 2015 by Council
Decision due: Not before 25 Feb 2015 by Section 151 Officer
Lead member: Finance, Asset Management and Public Health (pre 2015)
Department: Financial Services
Contact: Nigel Kennedy, Head of Financial Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 01865 252708.
Public Consultation Dec- Jan 2015
- 19/12/2014 - Budget 2015/16
- 17/02/2015 - Budget and Medium term Financial Plan
- 11/03/2015 - Budget and Medium term Financial Plan
- 17/12/2014 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Budget 2015/16 17/12/2014
- 12/02/2015 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) Budget and Medium term Financial Plan 12/02/2015
- 18/02/2015 - Council Budget and Medium term Financial Plan 18/02/2015
- 18/02/2015 - Council Briefing Note Budget and Medium term Financial Plan 18/02/2015