Issue - decisions
Blackbird Leys District Centre Regeneration
The Executive Director for Housing and Regeneration submitted a report (previously circulated, now appended) which sought approval to procure a development partner for the regeneration of Blackbird Leys District Centre.
Cllr Seamons, Executive Board Member for Housing presented the report. He said that this was an extensive plan for change that was affordable and deliverable and would lead to significant benefits for Blackbird Leys District Centre.
The Board thanked the Partnership and Regeneration Manager for her hard work and commitment to the success of this important project.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. NOTE the contents of the report.
2. COMMISSION officers to undertake an OJEU compliant marketing process to seek a joint venture partner for redevelopment and regeneration.
3. DELEGATE to the Director of Regeneration and Housing the authority to prepare and issue draft Heads of Terms to accompany the Invitation to Tender.
4. GRANT project approval for the Blackbird Leys delivery project as set out in this report, based on Option B.
5. APPROVE expenditure of up to £300,000 to be funded from the HRA capital programme in order to procure and, subject to future CEB approval, make the appointment of the development partner.