- Meeting of Finance and Performance Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee), Tuesday 7 December 2021 6.00 pm, MOVED (Item 32.)
- View the background to item 32.
The Scrutiny Committee has established a Budget Review Group to Scrutinise the 2022/23 Budget. The Panel is asked for the time being to NOTE the Budget, but to AGREE the proposed list of written questions to Heads of Service and add any further questions which are missing. These questions will form part of the discussion for the Budget Review Group meetings.
NB These papers will follow as a supplement. Owing to the publication dates for Cabinet Panel members will only receive this on the day of the meeting itself.
The Panel considered a list of questions for pre-submission to Heads of Service to inform its discussions as part of the Budget Review Group. The existing questions were AGREED. It was further AGREED that additional questions would be submitted otuside the meeting to the Scrutiny Officer for inclusion.
- Budget report V9 FINAL, item 32. PDF 850 KB View as DOCX (32./1) 594 KB
- Appendix 1, item 32. PDF 77 KB
- Appendix 2, item 32. PDF 235 KB
- Appendix 3 22-23 ALL - post Labour Group 19.11 v2, item 32. PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 4 HRA 2022-23 TO 2025-26, item 32. PDF 424 KB
- Appendix 5 Council House Rent by Wards, item 32. PDF 204 KB
- Appendix 6 Capital Programme v2, item 32. PDF 40 KB
- Appendix 7 F&C ALL, item 32. PDF 979 KB
- Appendix 8 Risk Register 2022, item 32. PDF 33 KB
- Appendix 9 Equalities Impact Statement Dec 2021, item 32. PDF 252 KB
- Agenda Item 8 - Draft Review Group Written Questions, item 32. PDF 147 KB View as DOCX (32./11) 19 KB