Issue - meetings
Oxford City Council Safeguarding Report 2021/22
Meeting: 13/07/2022 - Cabinet (Item 27)
The Head of Corporate Strategy has submitted a report on the progress made on the Oxford City Council’s Safeguarding Action Plan 2021-22.
Cabinet is recommended to:
1. Note the key achievements of the Safeguarding work delivered through Oxford City Council during 2021/2022; and
2. Approve the Safeguarding Action Plan 2022/23 set out at Appendix 1.
- Appendix 1 - Safeguarding Action Plan 2022/23, item 27 PDF 181 KB
- Appendix 2 - Oxfordshire Safeguarding Children Board Governance Structure, item 27 PDF 74 KB
The Head of Corporate Strategy had submitted a report on the progress made on the Oxford City Council Safeguarding Action Plan 2021-22.
Councillor Diko Walcott, Cabinet Member for Safer Communities, presented the report and highlighted the key safeguarding achievements over the preceding year (which had been attained within the context of the pandemic), as well as the work streams, achievements and priorities of safeguarding partners as part of the Multi Agency Safeguarding Arrangements in place across the county.
Cabinet resolved to:
1. Note the key achievements of the safeguarding work delivered through Oxford City Council during 2021 – 2022; and
2. Approve the Safeguarding Action Plan 2022 – 2023 as set out at Appendix 1.