City Ward Boundary Review 2018
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Information Only
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Report of the Ward Boundary Review Working
Party on the first phase of the review - recommending a council
size to CEB.
The Electoral Registration Officer had submitted a report to brief the City Executive Board on the ward boundary review and ask it to recommend a council size to the Local Government Boundary Commission for England.
Councillor Bob Price, Leader of the Council, briefly introduced the report.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
Propose a council size of 48 councillors to the Local Government Boundary Commission for England.
Report author: Martin John
Publication date: 01/12/2017
Date of decision: 27/11/2017
Decided at meeting: 27/11/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
- City Ward Boundary Review PDF 93 KB View as DOCX (1) 169 KB
- Appendix 1 - council size recommendation to the LGBCE PDF 220 KB View as DOCX (2) 208 KB
- Sub-appendix 1 - Executive Board responsibilities PDF 83 KB
- Sub-appendix 2 - Outside Body Appointments 17-18 PDF 190 KB
- Sub-appendix 3 - Committee structure PDF 53 KB
- Sub-appendix 4 - Scrutiny Annual Report 201617 PDF 3 MB
- Sub-appendix 5 - Scrutiny work plan 201718 - July 2017 PDF 191 KB
- City Ward Risk Register - CEB report PDF 38 KB