Capital Strategy 2017-18
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Council’s Capital Strategy for 2017/18.
The Head of Financial Services submitted a report which presented the Capital Strategy for approval.
Councillor Turner, Board Member for Finance, Asset Management and Public Health presented the report.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. Approve the Capital Strategy 2017/18-2020/21 as attached at Appendix A to the report.
Report author: Anna Winship
Publication date: 13/03/2017
Date of decision: 09/03/2017
Decided at meeting: 09/03/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Effective from: 16/03/2017
- Report_Capital Strategy PDF 99 KB View as DOCX (1) 166 KB
- Appendix 1_Oxford Capital Strategy_17-18 PDF 165 KB View as DOC (2) 128 KB
- Appendix A - Project Brief PDF 191 KB View as DOC (3) 229 KB
- Appendix B - Project Initiation Document (PID) PDF 129 KB View as DOC (4) 154 KB
- Appendix C - Monthly Monitoring Form PDF 241 KB
- Appendix D - Project Closure Statement PDF 133 KB View as DOC (6) 181 KB
- Appendix E - Capital Programme PDF 36 KB
- Appendix F - Capital Gateway Process PDF 571 KB