Integrated Performance Report Q3 2015/16
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
These reports detail the Council’s finances, risk and performance as at the end of each financial quarter for 2015/16 and may present budgetary amendments in the light of that information:
· Q1, 30 June – report in September 2015
· Q2, 30 September - report in December 2015
· Q3, 31 December - report in March 2016
· Q4, 31 March 2016 - report in June 2016
The Head of Financial Services and Head of Business Improvement submitted a report on the status of Finance, Risk and Performance as at the end of Quarter 3, 31 December 2015 and which sought approval for an additional capital budget of £0.150 million for electrical works at Cowley Marsh Depot.
The Executive Board Member, Finance, Corporate Asset Management and Public Health presented the report. He highlighted the favourable variance on car park income and commented on two main areas of concern: the continuing pressures of providing support to the homeless and the shortfall on the number of apprenticeships.
The Board acknowledged that the of the government changes to benefits had significant implications for the General Fund and HRA and that it should be recorded as such in the risk register. The Board also noted with concern the forecast underspend on the Educational Attainment budget, which was exacerbated by the lack of staff resources available at the County Council to work with the City Council to develop expenditure plans.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. Note the projected outturn position and the performance and associated risk information contained in the report; and
2. Recommend Council to approve an additional capital budget of £0.150 million for electrical works at Cowley Marsh Depot to be funded from the service’s projected underspend.
Cllr Fooks left the meeting at the end of this item.
Publication date: 26/08/2016
Date of decision: 17/03/2016
Decided at meeting: 17/03/2016 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Effective from: 24/03/2016
- Q3 Integrated Report PDF 130 KB View as DOC (1) 220 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App A1 PDF 615 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App A2 v4 PDF 80 KB View as DOCX (3) 27 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App B1 PDF 413 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App B2 v3 PDF 79 KB View as DOCX (5) 24 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App C1 PDF 580 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App C2 v4 PDF 178 KB View as DOCX (7) 177 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App D1 v2 PDF 210 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App D2 v4 PDF 73 KB View as DOCX (9) 22 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App E1 PDF 300 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App E2 PDF 59 KB View as DOCX (11) 18 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App F1 GF Dec 15 PDF 204 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App F2 Capital Dec 15 PDF 181 KB
- Q3 Integrated Report App F3 HRA Dec 15 PDF 198 KB