Update of the Corporate Plan 2018
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Update report on the Corporate Plan
The Assistant Chief Executive had submitted a report seeking approval of the annual update of the Corporate Plan 2016-20.
Cllr Price Board Member for Corporate Strategy and Economic Development, introduced the report which provided a broad framework for the Council’s activities and had provided an opportunity to ‘tidy up’ the Council’s priorities.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. Approve the Annual Update report on the Corporate Plan 2016-20, as set out in Annex 1;
2. Delegate authority to the Assistant Chief Executive to make minor textual/formatting changes to the Annual Update Report in advance of formal publication; and
3. Delegate authority for the Assistant Chief Executive to add new success measures to the Annual Update Report (point 13) once agreed with Service Heads and the Chief Executive.
Report author: Caroline Green
Publication date: 28/02/2018
Date of decision: 13/02/2018
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2018 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
- CEB Report Corporate Plan update 1718- v9 PDF 120 KB View as DOCX (1) 180 KB
- 1 Vibrant Sustainable Economy 17 18 V10 PDF 104 KB View as DOCX (2) 33 KB
- 2 Meeting Housing Needs 17 18 v10 PDF 58 KB View as DOCX (3) 35 KB
- 3 Strong and Active Communities 17 18 v10 PDF 69 KB View as DOCX (4) 34 KB
- 4 Clean Green Oxford 17 18 v10 PDF 106 KB View as DOCX (5) 33 KB
- 5 Efficient Effective Council 17 18 v10 PDF 59 KB View as DOCX (6) 33 KB