Capital Strategy 2018/19
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
To consider the Capital Strategy
The Head of Financial Services had submitted a report which presents the Capital Strategy 2018/19 – 2021/22 for approval.
Cllr Turner, Board Member for Finance and Asset Management, spoke briefly to the report. The updated Strategy included a small number of changes as referred to in the covering report.
The Chair was pleased to note the reference to major capital work investment in the Covered Market.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. Approve the Capital Strategy attached at Appendix A to the report.
Report author: Anna Winship
Publication date: 28/02/2018
Date of decision: 13/02/2018
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2018 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
- Capital Strategy covering report February 2018 v4 PDF 93 KB View as DOCX (1) 167 KB
- Appendix A Oxford Capital Strategy 18-19 V5 PDF 175 KB View as DOC (2) 128 KB
- Appendix a - Project Brief PDF 169 KB View as DOC (3) 219 KB
- Appendix b - Project Initiation Document (PID) PDF 128 KB View as DOC (4) 154 KB
- Appendix c- Monthly Monitoring Form PDF 1 MB
- Appendix d - Project Closure Statement PDF 132 KB View as DOC (6) 181 KB
- Appendix e - Capital Programme PDF 39 KB
- Appendix f - Capital Gateway Process PDF 571 KB