Treasury Management Performance: Annual Report and Performance 2017/18
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Management Performance Report 2017/18 is submitted twice a
·December 2017 – the position at the 30 September 2017 (Half Year)
· September 2018 – the position at 31 March 2018 (Full Year)
The Head of Financial Services has submitted a report on the performance of the Treasury Management function for the 6 months to 30th September 2017.
The Head of Financial Services spoke to the report and noted that while base rates had changed since the period covered by the report it was not anticipated that it would make a significant difference to the position that would be described in relation to the current quarter.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
Note the performance of the Treasury Management function for the six months to 30th September 2017.
Report author: Bill Lewis
Publication date: 28/12/2017
Date of decision: 20/12/2017
Decided at meeting: 20/12/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
- TM Half Year Report 2017-18 v7 PDF 570 KB View as DOCX (1) 387 KB
- TM Half Year Report 2017-18 Appendix 1 Prudential Code and Treasury Management Consultation PDF 59 KB View as DOCX (2) 20 KB
- TM Half Year Report 2017-18 Appendix 2 Loans List PDF 30 KB
- TM Half Year Report 2017-18 Appendix 3 Risk Register v2 PDF 73 KB