Councillor Elizabeth Wade
Title: Liberal Democrat shadow spokesperson for Housing and homelessness
Party: Liberal Democrat
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
(1) Kendall Crescent shop: 4th Saturday in the month, 10.30 - 12 noon
(2) The White Hart Inn, Lower Wolvercote: 2nd Sunday in the month, 11.30 - 12.30 pm
28 Polstead Road
Mobile: 07984 602723
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Purposes Licensing Casework Sub-Committee
- General Purposes Licensing Committee
- Housing and Homelessness Panel (Panel of the Scrutiny Committee)
- Investigation and Disciplinary Committee
- Licensing and Gambling Acts Committee
Terms of Office
- 23/05/2014 - 03/05/2018
- 07/12/2018 - 06/05/2020
- 11/05/2020 - 10/05/2021
Education: Bristol University LLB, Brookes University MA.
Council services interested in: Housing, Homelessness and Planning
Other bodies served on: Trustee of the Gatehouse Charity
Employment: Retired Solicitor.
Hobbies: Local history and architecture, writing: local history and novels.