Jericho St Barnabas Community Association
The Jericho Community Association (JCA) has five main tasks:
· To administer the Jericho Community Centre
· To establish a new community centre on the canalside site
· To represent Jericho residents on local issues such as planning
· To organize local events such as the annual Street Fair
· To keep residents aware of local concerns
Registered Charity No. 1168203
The Association is open to anyone who lives in Jericho and everyone is welcome to come to most of the monthly meetings which are held at the Community Centre on the second Monday of most months at 8.00 p.m.
The Council appoints 2 representatives to the Association.
Ms Charlotte Christie
Chair of JCA Committee
Jericho St Barnabas Centre
33a Canal Street
Oxford City Council is not responsible for the content of any external link