East Oxford Community Association
1. To promote the benefit of the inhabitants of St. Clement's and East Wards and the neighbourhood without distinction of sex, sexual orientation, race or of political, religious or other opinions by associating the local authorities, voluntary organisations and inhabitants in a common effort to advance education and provide facilities in the interests of social welfare for recreation and leisure-time occupation with the object of improving the conditions of life of the inhabitants;
2. To establish or to secure the establishment of a Community Centre and to maintain and manage, or co-operate with any local statutory authority in the maintenance and management of such a Centre for activities promoted by the Association and its constituent bodies.
The Council appoints 2 representatives to the Management Committee.
Expectation of Councillor Representatives:
1. Attend the EOCA monthly trustee meetings, held usually the first Monday in the month in the evening)
2. Use the centre for some Councillor surgeries;
3. Support any applications on behalf of the centre.
Updated July 2017
Colin Aldridge (Chair)
East Oxford Community Centre
44 Princes Street
Phone: 01865 792168
Oxford City Council is not responsible for the content of any external link