Purpose of committee
This committee is responsible for promoting high standards of conduct within the Council and, on advice from the Monitoring Officer, for considering complaints that members of council have not adhered to national standards of conduct.
Membership: 7 councillors plus 1 non-voting co-opted member representing the Parish councils in Oxford.
Advisory: 4 independent persons.
Frequency: Meetings are scheduled as required.
(updated October 2018)
- Councillor Shaista Aziz (Chair)
- Councillor James Fry
- Councillor Michael Gotch
- Councillor Dr Joe McManners
- Councillor Susanna Pressel
- Councillor Sian Taylor
- Councillor Dick Wolff
- Dorian Hancock, Parish Council representative / non-voting member
- Chris Ballinger (Independent Person)
- Godfrey Cole (Independent Person)
- Jill McCleery (Independent Person)
- Ben Simpson (Independent Person)
Support officer: Catherine Phythian, Committee and Member Services Officer. email email@example.com tel 01865 252402
Oxford Town Hall
Phone: 01865 2522402