Purpose of committee
This committee is responsible for promoting high standards of conduct within the Council and, on advice from the Monitoring Officer, for considering complaints of breaches of the Members’ Code of Conduct.
This committee is also responsible for reviewing the Members’ Code of Conduct and for receiving reports from and advising the Monitoring Officer on the training programme for members.
Membership: 7 councillors plus 1 non-voting co-opted member representing the Parish councils in Oxford.
Advisory: 4 independent persons.
Frequency: Meetings are scheduled as required.
(updated October 2018)
- Osama Raja (Independent Person)
- Andrew Mills-Hicks (Independent Person)
- Councillor Shaista Aziz (Chair)
- Councillor Susanna Pressel (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Michael Gotch
- Councillor Pat Kennedy
- Councillor Ben Lloyd-Shogbesan
- Councillor Sian Taylor
- Councillor Christine Simm
- Dorian Hancock, Parish Council representative / non-voting member
- Chris Ballinger (Independent Person)
- Jill McCleery (Independent Person)
Support officer: Catherine Phythian, Committee and Member Services Officer. email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01865 252402
Phone: 01865 252402