Purpose of committee
This committee is responsible for promoting high standards of conduct within the Council and, on advice from the Monitoring Officer, for considering complaints of breaches of the Members’ Code of Conduct.
This committee is also responsible for reviewing the Members’ Code of Conduct and for receiving reports from and advising the Monitoring Officer on the training programme for members.
Membership: 7 councillors plus 1 non-voting co-opted member representing the Parish councils in Oxford.
Advisory: 4 independent persons.
Frequency: Meetings are scheduled as required.
(updated October 2018)
- Councillor Shaista Aziz (Chair)
- Chris Ballinger (Independent Person)
- Godfrey Cole (Independent Person)
- Councillor James Fry
- Councillor Michael Gotch
- Dorian Hancock, Parish Council representative / non-voting member
- Jill McCleery (Independent Person)
- Councillor Dr Joe McManners (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Susanna Pressel
- Ben Simpson (Independent Person)
- Councillor Sian Taylor
- Councillor Dick Wolff
Support officer: Catherine Phythian, Committee and Member Services Officer. email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01865 252402
Phone: 01865 2522402