Public addresses and questions that do not relate to matters for decision at this Council meeting
Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Councillors Goddard, McManners and Linda Smith left at the start of this item. Councillors Iley-Williamson and Turner arrived after the break and for the start of this item.
There were four addresses and one question to Council.
1. South Oxfordshire District Councillor Alexandrine Kantor gave a speech in support of Motion (a) Supporting EU nationals.
2. Zile Huma gave a speech about the humanitarian crises in Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Henry Owen from the Community Action Groups Project gave a speech in support of Motion (c ) Community Wealth.
4. Judith Harley asked a question about Oxford Direct Services review of its property portfolio and its plans to vacate the Cowley Marsh depot.
5. Judith Harley gave a speech supporting retaining the William Morris Sports Field as a sports field.
The full text of these speeches read as submitted; responses from the Cabinet members in writing before the meeting; and summaries of any verbal responses given at the meeting are set out in the printed pack of these minutes.
Publication date: 17/10/2019
Date of decision: 07/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 07/10/2019 - Council