Q4 Integrated Report 2018/19 - allocation of budgetary provision
Decision Maker: Officer Executive Decisions, Officer Executive Decisions Post
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Delegated authority to the Chief Executive to agree the terms of the final account with Fortem for tower block refurbishment.
With the agreement of Council the Lord Mayor took this item just before the break.
Councillor Bely-Summers arrived for the start of this item.
Council considered a report of the Head of Financial Services submitted to the Cabinet on 10 July 2019 update Members on Finance, Risk and Performance as at the end of the financial year.
Councillor Turner, the Cabinet Member for Finance and Asset Management presented the report.
Councillor Brown answered questions about the proposals for the Citizens’ Assembly.
Councillor Turner moved the recommendations, which were agreed on being seconded and put to the vote.
Council resolved to:
1. agree the inclusion of an additional £1.53m budget within the Housing Revenue Account in 2019-20 for completion of the Tower Block refurbishment scheme; and
2. agree the inclusion of £200k in 2019-20 in respect of costs to establish a citizens’ assembly together with associated staffing costs for reporting and research.
Report author: Anna Winship
Publication date: 09/08/2019
Date of decision: 22/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 22/07/2019 - Council
- Q4 Integrated Report 1819 - FINAL, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 276 KB
- Scrutiny report on Q4 Performance Report , 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 44 KB
- AppA - GF Outturn 1819 V4, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 1 MB
- App B - Capital Programme 1819 V1, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 951 KB
- App C - HRA 1819 V2, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 1 MB
- App D Carry Fwd 1819 V6, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 923 KB
- App E Corporate Risk, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 17 KB
- App F Corporate PIs, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 975 KB
- Scrutiny report on Q4 Performance Report Public Pack, 10/07/2019 Cabinet PDF 391 KB