Attendance statistics for Councillor Nigel Chapman
|Total expected attendances:||24
|Present as expected:
|| 50% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||4
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Nigel Chapman
||City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) ,22/01/2019
||City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) ,12/02/2019
||City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) ,07/03/2019
||City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) ,13/03/2019
||City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019) ,10/04/2019
||East Area Planning Committee ,06/02/2019
||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Alex Hollingsworth |
||East Area Planning Committee ,06/03/2019
||Apologies, sent representative (Conflict of interest - as council company shareholder); Substituted by Councillor Richard Tarver |
||East Area Planning Committee ,03/04/2019
||East Area Planning Committee ,01/05/2019
||East Area Planning Committee ,05/06/2019
||East Area Planning Committee ,03/07/2019
||Licensing and Gambling Acts Committee ,23/01/2019
||Licensing and Gambling Acts Committee ,14/05/2019
||Scrutiny Committee ,04/06/2019
||In attendance |
||West Area Planning Committee ,08/05/2019
||Present as substitute |