Quarterly Integrated Performance 2016/17 - Q4
Decision Maker: City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019), Council
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Quarterly reports detail the Council’s finances, risk and performance as at the end of each financial quarter for 2016/17 and may include recommendations on consequential changes to the budget.
The Heads of Financial Services and Business Improvement submitted a report which detailed the Council’s finances, risk and performance at the end of the financial year 2016/17.
Councillor Ed Turner, Board Member for Finance and Asset Management presented the report.
The Board noted that the any unspent portion of the Community Infrastructure Levy assigned to ward members in 2016/17 should be carried forward to 2017/18.
They asked for a report on the recommendations from the Health Inequalities Board.
The City Executive Board resolved to:
1. Note the financial outturn and performance of the Council for the year 2016/17 and also the position on risks outstanding as at 31st March 2017
2. Agree the carry forward requests in respect of the General Fund and recommend to Council the establishment of budgetary provision of £745k in respect of the new bids shown in paragraph 6 and Appendix D;
3. Agree the transfer to the General Fund Capital Financing Reserve of £158k detailed in paragraph 2 a; and
4. Agree the carry forward requests outlined in paragraph 15 and 16 in respect of the HRA as detailed in Appendix D and recommend to Council the establishment of budgetary provision of £300k in respect of the new bids;
5. Agree the transfer to the HRA Capital Financing Reserve of £1.151m detailed in paragraph 2c;
6. Agree the transfer of the underspend on the Capital Programme of £219k detailed in paragraph 20 to be returned to capital Financing Reserve.
Report author: Anna Winship
Publication date: 26/06/2017
Date of decision: 20/06/2017
Decided at meeting: 20/06/2017 - City Executive Board (became Cabinet on 13 May 2019)
Effective from: 24/06/2017
- Q4 Integrated Report - Covering Report CEB - FINAL ET PDF 132 KB
- Appendix A- GF Outturn 1617 final PDF 170 KB
- Appendix B Capital Programme PDF 100 KB
- Appendix C HRA Outurn Final PDF 23 KB
- Appendix D - Carry fwds FINAL PDF 69 KB
- Appendix E - Depot extension Bus Case PDF 66 KB
- Appendix F - Corporate Risks PDF 12 KB
- Appendix G - Corporate Performance Outturn FINAL PDF 69 KB